- Blyton Ponds/Blyton Luxury Lodges and bungalows has seven self catering Holiday homes, one Luxury Lodge and two bungalows available for hire. The Luxury Lodge, the premier range and premier plus range holiday homes are situated on the banks of Pond C with 3 - 4 access steps to the doors, once inside they are all on one level, with the Luxury Lodge and premier plus range having walk in shower, whilst the premier range have full size bath with separate shower cubicle, all our luxury lodge, premier/premier plus range have free standing settees and chairs. The Luxury bungalows have 2 bedrooms with either King or superking beds or twin beds all with en-suite shower rooms, and are accessed via two steps. The standard range caravans also have 3 access steps to front door and step in shower/foot bath with bench seating in the lounge area. All of our accommodation has car parking alongside and is on level ground with gravel paths and grassed areas.
- We have two studio en-suite chalet rooms available for rent. One chalet has ramped access to the verandah and a small galley kitchen with microwave and toaster, making this also suitable for limited self catering use and a small step into the front door, whilst the other has two steps to the verandah and a small step into the front door. Both rooms are then on level ground with bath and over bath shower. Both chalets have parking to the front.
- There are two modern wet rooms with seating inside, which are available for all our guests to use should they so wish. There is a small step over the doorstep to gain access. These are situated near the main gate, and parking is just outside.
- There is a small step into the door of the café and parking is approximately 4 meters away The breakfast café is open from 8 – 10.30 am in the summer months,closed in the winter months, with telephone answered before 6.30pm, or if a message is left and it is urgent we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Reception is open 8 - 4 in summer months and 9 - 1 winter months and is access via a flat path, parking approximate 4 metres away.
- The Park Owner lives on site and can be reached in the event of an emergency. The out of hours telephone number is displayed on the main sign by the gate or in the welcome booklet supplied in each accommodation unit.
- The park itself is situated on entirely flat ground with gravel roads, the remainder laid mainly to grass with pavement slabs in places as pathways. There is good access to all 4 of our ponds with wide, flat pegs from which to fish.
- There is a regular bus service from the war memorial in the village connecting both the historic City of Lincoln via Gainsborough and Scunthorpe town. The service is hourly during daytime hours, for exact times please contact café or reception.
- Telephone numbers for local taxi companies can be found in your welcome packs provided in the accommodation or alternatively they can be found in the café or reception.
- Pets are strictly prohibited throughout the site and the accommodation. With the exception of guide dogs.
- The park has good coverage on the Vodafone and EE mobile phone networks and O2 and T Mobile are getting better.
- We have wi-fi access available in the café and all the accommodation free of charge.
- In the interest and safety of all our customers we ask that a voluntary speed limit of 10mph is adhered to.
- Our staff will be delighted to discuss your personal requirements with you over the telephone, and if you feel that you need any help during your visit, will be more than happy to oblige.
© Blyton Luxury Lodges all rights reserved